Since there are a lot of URL shorteners available today, you might find it overwhelming especially when you have a deadline for your campaign. Knowing what type of business you have and what exactly you hope to achieve is the first step to getting the right fit for you. It’s why we’re doing a Pixeljoy vs Pixelme to help you determine which is best.
Are you placing focus on retargeting?. Do you like having a significant amount of onboarding and standby support assistance when using a new tool?. Or do you want a shortener that gives you room to make changes to features like the URL destination?.
The answers to these questions help you narrow down what you want or need in a URL shortener. It’s not only just about reducing the length of your links. This is why I’ve gone through both websites to nit-pick each of their features,
In this post, you’ll have an overview of both Pixeljoy and Pixelme. In addition to this, there’ll be a comparison based on their unique features like functionality, quality, and pricing. In the end, you’ll be able to decipher which is the right fit for your type of product/service.
PixelJoy URL Shortener Overview
PixelJoy URL Shortener is a shortener that helps you create new branded links for your campaigns. This means you can create new short links for each of your domains. One thing I particularly love about PixelJoy is that you get a UTM builder once you sign up for it. So, you can create your very own UTM parameters which will be great for analytics. You not only create links, but you build accompanying UTM tags as well.
Asides from URL shortening, PixelJoy makes your links into growth tools by offering retargeted ads to those who have clicked on your link. This way, you’re passively marketing and driving conversions.
Another functionality of Pixeljoy is that it can edit or change the destination of your URLs at any time. This means you’re in total control of your links.
Let’s look at some other features of PixelJoy.
1. Customizable Destination CTA: Adding a call-to-action usually requires having a separate sales builder. But with PixelJoy, you can design and customize the CTA of your URL destination page. By adding images, text, forms, and buttons, it can now carry the look and feel of your brand however you see fit.
2. Retargeting Pixels: Ordinarily, you need a website for retargeting. However, PixelJoy offers an avenue to embed retargeting ads to your URLs. Simply add retargeting pixels from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, and Google Adwords and that’s all. Anyone who clicks on your link from any of these platforms is shown retargeting ads. Conversion is a plus every marketer loves to have.
3. Analytics and Custom Tracking: You can track interactions on the destination page, click on each link along with all data you’ll need on PixelJoy. Also, since PixelJoy offers a UTM builder, it equally comes with a custom tracking for UTM tags. You can also add tracking codes from other tools you’ll be using for data. Like, google analytics.
4. Link Management Dashboard: If you have multiple campaigns running or you like to further optimize your links even when they are still running, this is a feature for you. This is because you can easily monitor and make adjustments to a significant number of your links. Some management features include exporting links, bulk links creation, and editing the URL destination.
5. SEO Redirect and Traffic Routing: PixelJoy is designed to create search engine friendly links which are essential for organic rankings. Also, you can route users to different destinations based on certain parameters like language or geographic location.
6. Chrome Extension: Convenience is a big deal when you’re running campaigns. So rather than going back to the website, you can easily add a google chrome extension. It’ll help you monitor stats consistently and it’ll be applicable to several other websites.
Other features of PixelJoy are domain name management, team management and mobile linking which helps you redirect users to a particular page of your mobile app.
Pixelme URL Shortener Overview
Pixelme is a URL shortener that focuses on creating retargeting marketing links for businesses. With Pixelme, you can convert your leads through retargeting ads in your retargeting links.
The essential part of marketing is knowing what is working and what isn’t. This is why its ‘click statistics’ feature is a big hit because it lets you monitor how each of your links is faring. It also extends to other important stats like region and devices that click on your ads.
Below are the features of PixelMe URL Shortener:
1. Retargeting Links: For every link shortened with Pixelme, there are embedded retargeting ads. So when your leads click on a click, relevant ads are displayed. This will help with conversion rates. Because visitors will get adverts that are tailored to their interests.
2. Click Statistics and Analytics: With the click statistics dashboard, you have access to how each of your links are faring. You can see the number of clicks and engagements for each URL. Overtime, this will help you draw the line on which of your links are driving conversions and those that aren’t doing much.
3. Custom Slugs: For your referral or affiliate links, this feature helps you customize them to make it more appealing and professional. On your end, customizing slugs help you optimize your links further for rankings on search engines.
4. Google Chrome Extension: Pixelme offers a chrome browser extension. This means you don’t always have to go back to the website for changes on sites. It makes your work faster and easier.
5. 404 personalized pages: 404 pages are a great place to make a lasting impression on your visitors and offer them other features of your product or service. Pixelme offers you the opportunity to re-engage visitors. When they land on your 404 pages through a personalized plea, they are engaged and asked to interact. It’s great because your visitors discover other features they might have had no idea of.
Other Pixelme features include team management, multi-ads service and bulk link import.
PixelJoy vs Pixelme Which is Better For You?
Okay so from the overview, you might see that they both have similar features. This still doesn’t distinguish which is better or which one will serve you better. Below, I’ll be having a side by side comparison on certain features and specifics. Seeing them together will help you decide which will be more beneficial to your type of product/service.
Pixeljoy vs Pixelme Pricing
Both PixelJoy vs Pixelme offer free versions. Each with limited features that require a paid plan. While PixelJoy starts at $19 a month, Pixelme paid plan starts at $29 monthly.
Pricing Model and Information
Both PixelJoy and Pixelme offer monthly payments and annual subscriptions. So you can choose based on your preferred billing interval.
Pixeljoy’s pricing is split across four categories. The first is the free plan followed by the essential plan ($19), Pro ($59), and Agency plan ($119) all billed monthly.
Pixelme’s pricing, on the other hand, also comes in four variations. The free plan, Starter($29), Growth($69) and Business (custom pricing) all billed monthly.
Pixelme integrates seamlessly with social apps like Facebook, Quora, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Adwords and Pinterest. In contrast, PixelJoy gears towards marketing stack integrations. This means that the latter integrates easily with apps like Mailchimp, Zapier, Hootsuite, Sendible and the likes.
A common ground is that they both have a Google chrome extension.
For onsite supported languages, PixelJoy supports English Language while Pixelme offers both English and French.
Support is a big deal when sourcing for a URL shortener. This is because you know who to contact when you have questions or need assistance with using certain functionalities.
PixelJoy offers three contact options for accessing their customer service. There’s the onboarding assistance where you can watch or schedule a demo for using features on the site. Also on the platform, there’s a live chat where you can chat in real-time with a representative. Finally, there’s an email service with a guaranteed less than 12 hour response time.
That’s live chat, email, individual training and tickets
Pixelme on the other hand, offers a live chat option where you can chat with a support executive in real time. Alternatively, you can send an email if you need assistance with anything on the website. That’s Live Chat and email.
Clients are a way of verifying the authenticity of a brand. It shows that other businesses have used this particular URL shortener. You can find verified clients similar to your type of business or that you aspire to be. They’ll help you decide what type would suit your business.
Pixelme has a significant number of clients. They include Sephora, PG, Unicef, Buffer and Chargebee.
On the other hand, PixelJoy’s verified clients are Google, Tesla, Ubereats, Amazon, Slack and Microsoft.
Compatible Business Model
Both PixelJoy and Pixelme are compatible for small, medium and large-scale businesses.
Compatible Deployed Devices
While Pixelme offers compatibility with Windows, web-based and Mac, PixelJoy are compatible with Windows, web-based, mac and Windows mobile.
Pixeljoy vs Pixelme Verdict
Both URL shorteners are great for all business scales and sizes. However, we’re leaning toward Pixeljoy. We also understand that this is a person by person case. Finding the right shortener varies on the purpose of your business. With each feature described above, I hope you’ll be able to draw out which features are most important to you at the moment. The comparisons clearly show each of their strengths and not so strong suits.
I hope this review has been helpful in making you decide. Looking forward to your own personal reviews in the comment section.